Team admins have the ability to initiate a Release/Transfer. If you are a team admin looking to initiate a release/transfer of a multi-rostered player, please contact the State office before proceeding to the steps below.
At this time only Releases are being accommodated, if you’re looking to transfer a player to another team, you will need to contact the State Office. All Transfers requested via this method without contacting the State Office first, will be rolled back.
- Log in to the Cal North Adult’s instance of the Affinity Sports Platform.
- You will be taken to your My Account page.
- When My Account is selected, you will see your profile and any of your family member’s user profiles in the Affinity Sports Platform. My Account will default to your profile.
- Choose the Teams tab. Please confirm you are selecting the current season to release/transfer from.
- Choose Team Info to display your team roster.
- Click on the name of the individual player in which you would like to initiate a Release/ Transfer.
- Select the type of release you are requesting by selecting the radio button. Then click Continue.
- Select the reason for the release/ transfer from the dropdown menu.
- Add any comments (if applicable) and Click Submit Transfer.
- Once submitted, you will be taken to an Approval page.
- Select Approved and Update.
- Once submitted, you will be taken to a confirmation screen indicating that the transfer has been submitted for final State approval. Approvals usually take between 24-48 hours to be approved.